I am so excited about this journey of being an author! Is it hard work, yes but I’ve come to realize that no one can work harder for me than I can. So, everyday I work harder and harder to get my name out there, to get my books into new hands and into more stores. Every day is a new one with new opportunities, so I push! However, I am so grateful for the folks who God has surrounded me with. Those who encourage, those who offer to help, those who purchase my books, those who ask their friends and family to purchase my books and those who never hesitate to be there for me. It is because of people like you that I am able to do what I love!
I have a book release party coming up and I must thank those who have agreed to be a sponsor. I am still waiting on a few more responses and I am hopeful that they will be a yes also.
Firstly, all of you who have purchased a book; you are my BIGGEST SPONSOR, thank you.
- To my Sister, Uly’s Catering who will take care of the food even though she is not feeling her best, she still finds the time to create and then recreate the menu. I love this chick and she can cook too! You don’t have to believe me, ask around!
- To my aunt Cora and Ebony of Dreamz, thank you for taking care of all the decorations. (I will post pictures below of their work). They are the BOMB when it comes to making your event beautiful. See the evidence for yourself!
- To my God given sister, Marie of Beautiful Bands & Accessories she has all your accessory needs, from headbands to shades to flip flops to diaper cakes; yes baby, she got you!
- To my cousin, Michelle Ellis-Fisher, owner of Independent Creations Travel where it is her mission to work hard so YOU don’t have to. She didn’t hesitate to say yes. Go on over and follow her on Facebook to stay up to date on her travel packages.
- To a business minded young lady who knows you have to get up to get it, Mrs. Kecia Clark of Best Body Silhouette she is the go to for ladies but only if you are “looking to get healthy and discover the secret to an amazing body that thousands are using to keep from going under the knife because BBS is designed with your “Best Body” in mind.” So, go on and check her out.
- To a young lady who I call my spirtual tag team partner, one who doesn’t sugar coat the truth, can hang with the best of them and can shout until Heaven gets the news; Ms. Lashundra Richmond, founder of RichEd Consulting, specializing in keeping your children educated. RichEd is designed to provide individualized and innovative educational objectives and school improvement solutions. RichED Consulting is the ideal educational assistance program focused on stimulating student’s thinking and expanding on their knowledge levels through the uses of various instructional strategies geared towards motivating and nurturing students, enrichment activities to enhance the learning process and the building of life and social skills, individuals are well-supported in their preparation for the next phase of their educational journeys and lives beyond school.
- To another business minded young lady who is utilizing the gift that she has been blessed with, Mrs. Rachel Dubose-Jones, The Make-up Chic! Ladies, if you are in need of the services of a young lady who loves what she does so that is shows on your face then you need to contact her because she can make you up like you want to be because she LOVES WHAT SHE DOES and it shows!
See, there is still space to add you and your company’s name. If you would like to be a sponsor, please contact me at 901.603.4752 or via email at email@example.com or Facebook.com/KishaDJohnson.