This weekend, I will be in the city of Atlanta at the Books and Brunch event being hosted by Tamara Grant and Stacey Covington-Lee.
If you’ve already purchased tickets, I look forward to meeting you! If you haven’t, there is still time to do so Here!
I know I haven’t updated this site in a while but I’m here!! What’s up? LOL.
No, I’m kidding. However, I did want to stop through and let you know a few things.
- I’ve started a reading group on Facebook. It’s called Twins Write 2. It’s a group where I share short stories, giveaways and it’s open for you, as members, to join in. If you are not a part of it, JOIN US! Click HERE. You’ll love it.
- The Family that Lies has now reached 100+ reviews on Amazon! Can you believe it? Me either but I am so excited. YOU GUYS ROCK! If you haven’t had a chance to download the book, it is still on sale for $0.99. Click HERE to get your copy.
- Hmm, what else. I am working on releasing a new book as well as some short story episodes. Be on the lookout for the upcoming pre-order link (as soon as I can get the book to the editor.)
- Join me on social media. I’d love to hear from you.
- Did I say that you guys rock? Well, you do. Thank you for supporting LAKISHA, the author. It means more than words can say.
Love you guys and happy reading!
Order Here and place “For Michaiah Fields” in the notes
My name is Michaiah Fields and in September 2017 I will be leaving Memphis, Tennessee to study abroad with AFS Intercultural Programs for one year in Italy. Studying abroad is a great way to show younger generations that there is more to the world than just where you are from. I hope my year in Italy inspires them to broaden their horizons and explore outside of their comfort zone. I believe I will gain a once in a lifetime experience by going to Italy.
The cost to spend a year in Italy is very expensive and I am working and coming up with different ideas to get the amount everyday. One of those options is Goodness Gracious Cookies (www.cookiesformissions.com)! I have been given the opportunity to partner with them as a fundraiser. (The link to Michaiah’s profile on their website is in my bio). You can order online or from me personally.
I have also joined the Sponsor an AFSer program. The Sponsor an AFSer is an online fundraising tool provided by AFS-USA to allow potential contributors rgrate easy, secure, and non tax-deductible contributions to my AFS program fee. To sponsor my AFS program, visit my blog at michaiahs.blogspot.com and click the Donate Now button to make a non tax-deductible contribution directly to my AFS program account!
Thank you for your prayers, support, orders and donations!
Will you help myself and Goodness Gracious Cookies send this beauty to Italy to study!! It’s reallllyyyyyy simple, all you have to do is order some cookies! Not just any cookies but some that are soft, chewy, delicious and baked fresh daily. These cookies can be delivered (if you’re in the Memphis area) and/or shipped right to your door. And if you place the order in enough time, you may just get yours the same day! Just mention Michaiah Fields so she’ll get credit. If placing an order online is too much for you, no worries because we will come to you! We’ll setup at your event, we’ll send you a sponsorship packet, we’ll speak during church announcement period or whatever it takes to get your help and support! The link to view her profile is below and if you would like to get orders from your church, family, friends or coworkers; the order form is attached. Send it, along with payment, to me and I’ll get your orders placed. Please call/text or email, if you need too!
Click here to order:: Send Michaiah to Italy and place “For Michaiah Fields” in the notes