I know I haven’t updated this site in a while but I’m here!! What’s up? LOL.
No, I’m kidding. However, I did want to stop through and let you know a few things.
- I’ve started a reading group on Facebook. It’s called Twins Write 2. It’s a group where I share short stories, giveaways and it’s open for you, as members, to join in. If you are not a part of it, JOIN US! Click HERE. You’ll love it.
- The Family that Lies has now reached 100+ reviews on Amazon! Can you believe it? Me either but I am so excited. YOU GUYS ROCK! If you haven’t had a chance to download the book, it is still on sale for $0.99. Click HERE to get your copy.
- Hmm, what else. I am working on releasing a new book as well as some short story episodes. Be on the lookout for the upcoming pre-order link (as soon as I can get the book to the editor.)
- Join me on social media. I’d love to hear from you.
- Did I say that you guys rock? Well, you do. Thank you for supporting LAKISHA, the author. It means more than words can say.
Love you guys and happy reading!
Published by Pastor LaKisha
LaKisha Johnson is an author of thirty Christian Fiction novels, devotionals and journals. She writes from her heart, as she hopes the messages, on the pages, will relate to every reader. Ask her and she’ll tell you, ”It’s not just writing, its ministry.”
Over the course of her career, she’s won the 2018 Drunken Druid Book of the Year Award for her book, The Forgotten Wife, 2019 Top Shelf Christian Fiction Book of the Year for Dear God: Hear my Prayer, 2020 Distinguished Authors Guild Award for her book, I’m Not Crazy and was a 2020 TopShelf Women’s Fiction Finalist for her book, When the Vows Break.
In addition to being a self-published author, she’s also a wife of 22 years, mother of 2, Asst. Pastor of Macedonia MB Church in Hollywood, MS; Sr. Business Analyst with FedEx, Devotional Blogger and more. She’s a college graduate with 2 Associate Degrees in IT and a Bachelor of Science in Bible.
LaKisha writes from the heart, and this is why she doesn’t take the credit for what God does. If you were to strip away everything, you’d see that Lakisha is simply a woman who boldly, unapologetically and gladly loves and works for God.
View more posts